Hot off the air – delivered by one of the most esteemed panels across today’s partner strategy landscape – The 360View will keep you entertained and informed! Check it out now!
Everyone is talking about ecosystems, but how do you truly build and orchestrate a channel ecosystem that can thrive and grow?
In this entertaining take on a talk show, our very own Heather K. Margolis, SVP of Marketing, James Hodgkinson, SVP 360ecosystems, and Claudio Ayub, SVP of Tech, Media and Telecom Business at 360insights are joined by Larry Walsh, CEO & Founder of ChannelNomics, and Chris Lamborn, Principal at Channel XLR8, for a lively and informative debate about channel ecosystem management.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding the importance of creating channel ecosystems correctly
- How this can be different across partner types and groups
- How channel incentive motivators, performance indicators and partner profit stacks need to all work together
- Advice on navigating their complexity to efficiently deliver outcomes
- Connecting the multi-myriad of partners that now participate in solving the customer solution
- Accepting partner types work differently and consume differently
- Actionable tips for better enabling the use of ecosystems at your organization
- Think about channel ecosystems as the opportunity to see all layers as a community rather than siloed parts
- Ensure you enable intent
- Work across partners, customers, and internal staff
- See how modern technology can help
So, sit back and enjoy The 360View today!