360insights Announces Acquisition of Perks WW Perks WW Purchase Marks 360insights’ Sixth Acquisition in Three Years – Significantly Boosting its Reach, Capabilities and Global Leadership
- Global Channel Incentives Management (CIM) leader, 360insights has acquired Perks WW – the company’s second major acquisition in just a month.
- In just 36 months, the company has made six strategic acquisitions – becoming a $100 million plus company and the largest pure-play CIM provider globally.
- The entire 360insights team is excited to join forces with Perks WW to bolster our robust suite of solutions as we continue to experience explosive growth – becoming the largest pure-play CIM provider globally.
- The acquisition Perks WW will enable 360insights to expand its key services and software capabilities for B2B channel partner engagement, including its tech stack, UI/UX-focused offerings, data insights capabilities and overall customer experience.
- These best-in-class tools will be seamlessly integrated into 360insights’ award-winning Channel Success Platform – the first truly integrated SaaS solution that automates CIM, and includes Channel Data Management (CDM), Closed-Loop Reporting (CLR), Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA), and Partner Relationship Marketing (PRM).
- The purchase of Perks WW will also help 360insights accelerate its already growing global reach by on-boarding Perks WW’s current user base that exceeds 14 million users.
- We are looking forward to providing our growing roster of clients with the most advanced sales incentive technology available – backed by a global team of experts.
360insights is a global channel technology provider offering its Channel Success Platform™, the first integrated software-as-a-service solution enabling brands to manage, measure and optimize consumer rebates, sales incentives (SPIFFs), volume incentives, MDF/CO-OP, sales allowances, points programs, and associated spending in one central location using data-driven channel insights, all underpinned with concierge support including program design and management, regulatory and compliance services, help desk, claims adjudication and payment services. Learn more at https://360insights.com/.