Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
You are one step away from amazing content!
Did you know? “75% of partners give vendors a C for business planning.”
- Source: PLTV Survey, University of Glasgow, 2018
In the channel industry today, vendors and partners want and need more from their business planning process. Yet, traditional methods are often considered a waste of time among solution providers, managed services and channel partners. In addition, those who are at the center of the process say their current approach lacks real outcomes, real results, and is perceived as a check-in-the box for the vendor, with little value to the channel partner.
A Simplified Approach Leads to Better Outcomes
“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” - Confucius
If your channel planning process seems overly complex and you're looking for ways to achieve better results and real outcomes, watch this webinar replay. Our presenters Steven Kellam, SVP of Marketing & Alliances at 360insights and Theresa Caragol, Founder and CEO of AchieveUnite Inc., discuss how to make the channel planning process faster, simpler and more results oriented.
Here’s what you will learn:
- A unique approach to business planning that simplifies partner engagement.
- How to optimize the planning process for real outcomes and better results.
- A specific methodology that reduces time, vendor costs and increases value to all players involved.
Watch the webinar replay
- Develop & implement a simple and strategic plan
- Ensure appropriate people are leading and managing the process
- Align timing, calendars and prepare the setting
- Connect the reward process to the change management process
- Build the right mix of incentives into your plan